Our Board of Health
Annual Report 2015-2016: NCPHD Annual Report 2015-16
Annual Report 2014-2015: NCPHD Annual Report 2014-15
- The Board serves as the public health authority for public health services in Wasco, Sherman and Gilliam Counties
- The Board will approve an estimate of the cost of maintaining the Health District for the ensuing fiscal year.
- Advises the director and requests information from the Director as the Board deems necessary.
- Adopts resolutions and rules, not inconsistent with or less strict than any public health law or rule of the Oregon Health Authority, for the protection and preservation of public health.
- Keeps minutes of all meetings of the Board.