What is WIC?
The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) is a nutrition education program that helps families identify healthy nutrition choices that work for them.
Why get WIC?
- Women on WIC eat a healthier diet, have healthier babies and receive early prenatal care.
- Infants born to WIC mothers weigh more and have improved growth and development rates.
- Children on WIC eat foods with more iron and vitamin C, and visit their doctors regularly.
WIC income guidelines
- Income eligibility criteria
- Definition of “household” and “income”
- What is included in your “income” for WIC eligibility
Even if you don’t fall within the income guidelines, you may still qualify for WIC benefits. Call us at 541-506-2610 to verify your eligibility.
WIC food list
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Esta institución es un provedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.