- We bill your private insurance company for childhood shots.
- Adults 19 and over pay a flat fee for vaccines due at the time of service.
- You may be eligible for free shots through state funded programs.
Your child is eligible for free vaccine if:
- They have no insurance
- They have Oregon Health Plan
- They are American Indian or Alaskan Native
If you would like us to bill your child’s insurance, please do the following:
- Bring your insurance company card with you the day you are to receive shots
- Call your insurance ahead of time and find out what vaccines are covered at an Out-of-Network clinic
- If you have private insurance, you may find that it is easier to receive shots at your primary care provider